Saturday, January 9, 2010

January is flying by!!!!!

Time is going so quickly!!!!! It is flying by so fast I feel like I am in a spin!!!!!  We got some snow this past week!!!! Ok!!!! That was enough!!!!! hee hee!!!!  I am a Spring person for sure!!!!! I can not wait for Spring to Spring!!!! The flowers and fresh green grass and butterflys!!!!! Got a pic of my oldest son John out in the snow playing with Jager!!!! Jager loves to play in the snow!!!!

Photobucket
I have been doing the Raggdey Ann Blog Hop!!!!! Any way one of the Annies I had been doing pics with got very attached to Jager!!!!! He plays with her very nicely!!!!  He is a good boy and seems to understand my dollies are special!!!!!   Here is a pic of them!!!!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Hardin County Keepsakes said...

They grow up to fast.You are lucky he is close by.
He is a doll.
judy j

carla said...

Thanks!!!! Yes I am very lucky!!!! He is my sunshine!!!! hugs carla

The Four Week Vegan said...

Brrr...I'm a summer girl, that snow would be the death of me. What a sweet boy.

Patty Moore said...

He is a cutie pie! Enjoy each minute while he is little as they grow up way to fast. Before you know it he will be on his first date. LOL :o) Love the song playing on your blog I play it for my son at his graduation.

Trish

Diane Duda said...

I'm afraid of everything. I should really follow this advice. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
xo
Di