Friday, February 19, 2010

I am back!!!!! Wow!!!!

I am BACK!!!!! Just got here on line again!!!!! Wow!!!!! I am in withdraws from the internet and I can not wait to see all the dollies I have been missing!!!!! It will take wild horses to drag me away NOW!!!!!!! I am hoping everyone and everything has been ok while I have been gone!!!!!!!  I am still in the process of moving but finally was able to get the wiring in here!!!!!!  I know I have been missing so much!!!!!!  Will take me awhile to catch up!!!!!   yaaa hoo!!!!!!!  hugs carla

3 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome back, you have been missed! Hugs, Kim

Sparky said...

ahh you are back...we missed you Carla...but now many of us are leaving or not bloggging for 5 days to get caught up..you will need all that time to catch up with us lol...
blessings ms

Ree said...

Welcome back Carla! You have been missed my friend! I am so happy to see you back and online again! I got so tickled when I saw you posting from the Library. Have been there and done that myself in the past LOL.

As Samm said, many of us will not be around for 5 solid days, with NO peeking, starting this Monday, but that will give you the time you need to post and catch up.

Of course I was offline much of the same time you were so not a lot of new on my blog I am afraid but, that will change after the 5 days of no peeking hehehe.

Xoxoxxx Ree